Frequently Asked Questions
We are NOW FULLY OPEN to serve our patients.
To our family of patients at the Dermatology Center of Dallas, we want you to know that we are here to serve your dermatology needs during this time of crisis. We have now resumed in-office patient visits during our regular business hours but will be seeing fewer patients in order to rigorously sanitize between patients and to maintain social distancing. For those of you who prefer to avoid an in-person visit, we will still be offering TeleHealth for medical issues that can be addressed without face-to-face interaction.
- For those patients who are being seen in the office, we ask that you please wear a mask or facial covering to your appointment.
- We will be asking screening questions at the time you make your appointment, as well as when you arrive for your visit. We will also be checking your temperature prior to your office visit. We are rescheduling appointments if there is a risk or signs of exposure or infection.
- We ask that, only if necessary, you bring a maximum of one other individual to your appointment with you.
- If you are a new patient, please attempt to fill out all new patient paperwork online prior to your arrival at the office.
- We are sanitizing the waiting area and all contact surfaces multiple times daily, as well as exam rooms between patients.
- To comply with the CDC's social distancing regulations, we are spacing out patients in the waiting room and will limit your stay in the waiting room as much as possible, quickly taking you to your private exam room upon arrival.
- Our building is separate from the main hospital, and you do not need to enter or walk through the hospital to get to our office.
- Our staff is routinely screened and monitored for COVID-19 symptoms. No staff member has traveled to any high-risk area in the last several months. Each staff member has their temperature checked each morning prior to starting work.
We want you to know that your team at the Dermatology Center of Dallas is here for your dermatological needs during these unprecedented times. Your health and safety are our top priorities during this pandemic. With everyone's help, we will get through this together!